We are proud of the work that we do and the passion we bring to the acoustics community. We will challenge you with a range of acoustical problems and encourage you to engineer your own unique solutions. We value individuals with a thirst for knowledge and self-discovery, and our senior leadership is prepared to assist you in filling your ‘acoustical toolbox’ to be a successful member of our team.
Current Job Opening:
A3 Acoustics is actively hiring an Acoustical Consultant / Engineer with at least 3 years of experience in the building industry.
Essential qualifications for this position:
- Self-Motivation. A successful consultant will actively seek growth, advancement, and new learning opportunities.
- Passion for acoustics and construction or building sciences.
- BS or higher degree in acoustical, mechanical, or architectural engineering.
- Highly-organized, with ability to simultaneously track multiple projects and deliverables from generation to completion.
- Demonstrate innovative problem-solving skills to develop solutions.
This position has the potential for rapid advancement based on motivation, performance, and professional development.
A3 Acoustics is an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive salaries and benefits.
E-mail resume and favorite GIF to firstname.lastname@example.org